Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023: Tata Steel is accepting applications from interested candidates for the position of Engineer Trainee in the areas of Operations, Maintenance and Engineering & Projects for Tata Steel. Detailsed eligibity and application process is given below.
Details About Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023:
Company Website: www.tatasteel.com
Job Role: Engineer Trainee
Batch: Any Batch (2023 Batch also Apply)
Salary: 6.24 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Must have completed or should be a final year student of BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) in the following specified discipline.
- Computer Science
Must have completed or should be a final year student of MCA/M.Sc. in the following discipline:
- Operational Research
- Candidates who have completed three year diploma and directly joined 2nd year of engineering and are in the final year of BE/ BTech / B Sc (Engg) are also eligible
- Must have attended Full time AICTE/ UGC approved Campus Program
- For General Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.5 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 65% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / B Sc (Engg) Examination
- For Transgender, PwD, SC/ST Candidates: Must have scored minimum of 6.0 (where the scoring pattern is CGPA) or 60% (where the scoring pattern is in percentage) in BE / B Tech / BSc (Engg) Examination
- Preference will be given to the candidates who are a domicile of the State of Jharkhand and Odisha
- For General Candidates: Should not be more than 30 years as on 1st February 2023.
- For Transgender, PwD , SC/ST Candidates : Should not be more than 32 years as on 1st
- Engineer Trainee will be offered an all-inclusive Stipend of ₹ 30,000 per month during the period of 1 Year Training.
- Engineer Trainee will be covered under Medi-Claim scheme for self only (which includes hospitalization coverage of ₹ 2,50,000/- per annum and OPD coverage of ₹ 6,000/- per annum)
- Post successful completion of training, a CTC of INR 6.24 lacs per Annum along with other perks and benefits as per company policy will be offered to those appointed as Assistant Manager on Fixed Term Employment.
- Eligible candidates will undergo an online Cognitive and Technical Test
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews either in person or on a virtual medium
Aspiring Engineers Program 2023-Program Details
- Selected Candidates will be placed as Engineer Trainee for a duration of 1 year
- The trainees will be subject to evaluations on regular basis during the training period. On successful completion of training, they will be considered for Fixed Term Employment of Three (3) years as Assistant Manager (IL6) at Tata Steel.
How to apply for Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 3 March 2023.
Download Notification: Click here
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here