TATA Communications Careers 2022 hiring for Jr. Team Member of Engineering graduates at Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TATA Communications Careers 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.tatacommunications.com
Wikipedia: Tata Communications
Job Role: Jr. Team Member
Qualification: Engieering Graduate
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Experience : Freshers (0-2 years)
Salary: Upto 3.6 LPA (Estimated)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About TATA Communications:
Tata Communications Limited is an Indian telecommunications company previously known as Videsh Sanchar Nigam Limited. It was previously a government- owned-telecommunications service provider and under the ownership of Department of Telecommunications, Ministry of Communications, Government of India.
Job Family Descriptor for TATA Communications Careers:
- Responsible for all aspects of engineering activities and personnel within the Network and Services team related to Voice, Mobile and Video services activities with the objective of providing efficient, cost effective and differentiated network services and solution offered to customers and ensuring all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes under purview are in conformance with organization’s policies, procedures, budgets and objectives.
- The team identifies key engineering initiatives based on customer requirements, network requirements, new applications and services and assesses the technical/infrastructure feasibility with the products team. Also responsible for product evaluation, solution designing and testing and roll out plan for existing and new services, including design of tools needed for operation of these new services and systems for performance andcapacity management.
- Evaluate vendors for outsourcing requirements. Define resolution mechanism to prevent recurrence of escalations. Discuss requirements with Product groups, in conjunction with Sales teams, for complex requirements and provide inputs around feasibility of solution and solution alternatives.
- The function engages with regulatory bodies like TRAI to monitor and discuss compliances and requirements for existing and new services.
- Review utilization and capacity trends along with sales forecast and evaluate and plan network augmentation projects. Assess capital investment on infrastructure required and share CAPEX for approval with BU and FPA.
- Review results of audit conducted by team on health of network and plan corrective action plans to improve network efficiency.
Broad outline of the Role:
- Is able to apply broad knowledge of specific professional/operational practices. Checks for problems in existing systems and modifies work processes following defined procedures.
- Operational role responsible for achieving day-to-day objectives. Works under direct supervision
- Education : Engineer
- Experience: 0-2 years
How to Apply TATA Communications Careers 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this TATA Communications Careers 2022 online by the following by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here