Synopsys Internship: hiring Bachelor’s or Master’s degree graduates for the role of Intern Software Intern at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Synopsys Internship 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
Job Role: Software Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Salary: 4.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Synopsys is an American electronic design automation company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California that focuses on silicon design and verification, silicon intellectual property and software security and quality. Synopsys supplies tools and services to the semiconductor design and manufacturing industry. Wikipedia
- Perceive and develop Proof of Concept POC models efficiently to provide support and establish credibility of Finance platform applications.
- Gather automation process requirements and develop automation frameworks around financial systems and processes.
- Analyse the existing automation workflows and programs and finetune or enhance them to work with new system requirements.
- You can collaborate with other Peers to gain knowledge and expertise with the automation toolsets.
- In your role, you will be supported by mentors and coaches who will encourage you to challenge the norm, investigate ideas outside your part, and develop creative automation frameworks, resulting in a ground-breaking impact for our users.
- This position is ideal for someone with solid programming skills who wants to proliferate while working with the latest programming languages and technologies.
- Experience in the following programming languages: Java, Python, R, C#, or C++ and RPA tools
- Developing, designing, implementing, and supporting business processes in an SAP environments
- Knowledge on SAP Business Planning and Consolidation systems and Anaplan
- Familiarity with Machine learning, AI tools like Tableau and Power BI.
- Have experience with software engineering, expressed by previous Internships, work experience, projects, or publications.
- Understand and Support financial planning, forecasting, and analysis (FP&A) project work streams.
- Good written, verbal, and analytical skills
- BTech in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, OR any relevant major in the last semester of the final year or graduated in 2023
How to Apply for Internship 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Internship 2023 online before expire in the following link by as soon as possible.
Apply link : Click here