Synopsys Careers Internship 2022 hiring BE/ B.Tech / ME/ M.Tech – 2021/ 2022/ 2023 Batch graduates for the role of Intern – Technical Engineering at Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Synopsys Careers Internhsip 2022 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.synopsys.com
Job Role: Intern – Technical Engineering
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Batch: 2021/ 2022/ 2023
Salary: 3 to 7 LPA (Estimated)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join fromhere
Job Description and Requirements for Synopsys Careers Internship:
Industry leading simulation solution and Custom Design Platform:
The Synopsys simulator delivers superior verification performance and capacity for all classes of design, including, custom digital, memory and analog/mixed-signal circuits. The comprehensive offering includes advanced analysis options for native circuit checking, power, signal and reliability analysis and mixed-signal simulation. Designer productivity is negatively impacted by the overwhelming number of simulations that need to be run. Not only is the number of simulations increasing, but the size of circuits, combined with extracted post-layout parasitic, is far exceeding the capacity of traditional simulation solutions. Synopsys’ market leading simulators are built on best-in-class technologies that deliver increased productivity and designer confidence to address today’s AMS verification challenges.
Synopsys Custom Design Platform, provides features for design debug, simulation management, analysis, reporting, mixed-signal design entry and custom layout editing features. It delivers industry-leading productivity, performance, and ease-of-use while remaining easy to adopt for users of legacy tools.
Responsibilities for Synopsys Careers Internship
As an Intern in Custom Compiler product team, you will be working on iPDK (OA compatible Process Design kits) development and validation. You will be involved in but not limited to the following activities:
- Running QA and regression test for developed PDKs
- Participate I development of PDKs for Synopsys customers
- Provide technical assistance in resolving issues that need a deeper understanding of the tools
- Development and delivery of product training material
You are expected to debug the technical issues and should be able to provide generic solutions to suffice customer requirements. To perform in this role, you will be required to learn and support the overall Custom Design Platform.
Requirements for Synopsys Careers Internship:
- B.Tech/M.Tech in Electronics/VLSI domain.
- Solid understanding of circuit designs and related design methodologies.
- Good knowledge of CMOS fundamentals and familiarity with ASIC design flow, and/or VLSI design methodologies.
- Have hands on knowledge on UNIX/Linux.
- Have hands on experience with any scripting languages like perl, python, Tcl etc.
- Strong debugging skills and passion for solving engineering problems.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to coordinate discussions in a small group.
How to Apply for Synopsys Careers Internship 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Synopsys Careers Internship online before expire in the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|