Swiggy Careers 2023: hiring freshers for Associate Software Development Engineer. Candidates with B.Tech graduates with 0-2 years of experience/ academic knowledge in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Swiggy Careers 2023:
Company Website : www.siemens.com
Job Role: Associate Software Development Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Batch: 2022/ 2023
Experience: Freshers (0-2 Years)
Salary: ₹ 1.4 LPA (Via Glassdoor)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Swiggy is India’s leading on-demand delivery platform with a tech-first approach to logistics and a solution-first approach to consumer demands. With a presence in 500 cities across India, partnerships with hundreds of thousands of restaurants, an employee base of over 5000, a 2 lakh+ strong independent fleet of Delivery Executives, we deliver unparalleled convenience driven by continuous innovation.
Built on the back of robust ML technology and fuelled by terabytes of data processed every day, Swiggy offers a fast, seamless and reliable delivery experience for millions of customers across India.
From starting out as a hyperlocal food delivery service in 2014, to becoming a logistics hub of excellence today, our capabilities result not only in lightning-fast delivery for customers, but also in a productive and fulfilling experience for our employees.
With Swiggy’s New Supply and the recent launches of Swiggy Instamart, Swiggy Genie, and Guiltfree, we are consistently making waves in the market, while continually growing the opportunities we offer our people.
Position Overview of Swiggy Careers Associate SDE:
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who can join our engineering team as aSDEs. As an aSDE, you will have the opportunity to work alongside our experienced engineers and contribute to the design, development, and implementation of cutting-edge systems. You will gain hands-on experience with technologies like AWS, Java, Go, DynamoDB, React etc
Key Responsibilities for Swiggy Careers:
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design, develop, and maintain scalable systems and services.
- Develop, test and release new product features for millions of Swiggy customers
- Write high-quality, maintainable code in Java and Go programming languages.
- Utilize technologies such as Elasticache, Elasticsearch, Kafka, SQS, DynamoDB, and more to build efficient and reliable solutions.
- Participate in code reviews to ensure code quality and adherence to best practices.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues, optimizing performance and addressing scalability challenges.
Qualifications for Swiggy Careers:
- B.Tech graduates with 0-2 years of experience/ academic knowledge in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
- Strong programming skills in coding languages like Java and/or Go
- Familiarity with backend and / or frontend development concepts and technologies.
- Basic understanding of databases
- Enthusiasm to learn and work with cutting-edge technologies like Elastic Cache, Elasticsearch, Kafka, SQS, and DynamoDB.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- Ability to work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Basic familiarity with the basics of cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, or GCP and version control systems (e.g Git)
How to Apply For Swiggy Careers Hiring 2023?
More Details: Click here
Get Referral From Any Swiggy Employee on Linkedin: Click here to get refferal
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|