Sutherland Off Campus Drive hiring for the role of Software Engineer Development for BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / BCA / B.Sc – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2021 Details:
Company Website: www.sutherlandglobal.com
Job Role: Software Engineer Development
Qualification: BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/BCA/B.Sc or equivalent degree
Experience: 0-3 Years
Salary: Upto 3 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Job Type: Full time
Last Date: Apply as soon as possible
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
To succeed in this position, education & skills required:
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- Functional Domain: Healthcare IT / IT Services Delivery domain.
- Experience: Relevant years of experience in similar role.
- Communication skills: Have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner.
- Personality: Good time-management skills.
- Team player: Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements.
- Be efficient in finding strategies to streamline efforts and successfully complete tasks on time.
- Strong fundamentals – OOPS concepts, Exception Handling, Coding Standards, Logging
- Proven skills in Java, Spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring boot, REST webservices, Java Script, JQuery, Angular, HTML5, CSS, Bootstrap, Spring Security, Oracle, PL/SQL, Ant, Maven, Log4J
- Strong experience in object-oriented design and development
- Designed and developed web applications using Spring framework – preferably Spring boot
- Experience in developing REST services using Spring framework
- Experience in Hibernate – JPA Annotations
- Experience in Angular, CSS, HTML5 and UI designing
- Developed scheduler jobs using Quartz framework
- Knowledge in unit testing frameworks – preferably JUnit
- Good understanding of RDBMS concepts and experience in SQL
- Passionate about writing clean, modular and unit testable code
How to Apply Sutherland Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Sutherland Off Campus Drive by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here