Sutherland Careers 2022 hiring freshers for the role of Software Engineer Development or Testing for BE/B.TECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA OR Other Bachelors/ Masters Degree graduates at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Sutherland Careers 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.sutherlandglobal.com
Job Role: Software Engineer Development or Testing
Qualification: BE/B.TECH, B.Sc, BCA, MCA OR Other Bachelors/ Masters Degree
Experience : Freshers
Salary: 5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description for Sutherland Careers:
- Support the team: Work to resolve software development or testing or other technology area assigned to create, maintain, support, and implement projects.
- Set the path to success: Work with product owners and business stakeholders to understand product requirements; translate requirements and vision into an executable timeline
- Impact the bottom line: Drive efficiency across teams; support process improvements that develop, sustain, and support activities
- Take the lead: Ensure successful transfer of complex domain knowledge to subject matter experts and team members. Lead in your area of technology whether Application development / testing/ maintenance / support as per the standard processes.
- Keep management updated: Monitor project activities and relay vital information in the form of timely and accurate reports to all project stakeholders
- Impact the bottom line: Constantly learn, enhance skills, and identify opportunities for process improvement leveraging a deep understanding of assigned work; provide feedback and inputs to SMEs, Leads & Managers on identified areas of improvement, opportunities for automation
- Academic: BE / BTECH (CSE, IT), B.Sc. (Computers), BCA / MCA Or Other Bachelor / Master’s Degree in Computing / IT preferred
- Functional Domain: Healthcare IT / IT Services Delivery domain.
- Experience: Relevant years of experience in similar role.
- Communication skills: Have strong verbal and written communication skills, be able to communicate in a clear, constructive, and professional manner. – Personality: Good time-management skills.
- Team player: Be pro-active in developing trust and professional rapport with employees and team members; work as a team-player – Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on the company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Be strategic in developing solutions and process improvements.
- Be efficient in finding strategies to streamline efforts and successfully complete tasks on time.
How to Apply Sutherland Careers 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Sutherland Careers online by the following by as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here