Sun Life Careers 2023: hiring freshers for Associate Salesforce Developer. Candidates with Engg. Degree / MCA or similar degrees from a reputed institute are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Sun Life Careers 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.sunlife.com
Job Role: Associate Salesforce Developer
Qualification: Engg. Degree / MCA or similar degrees from a reputed institute
Batch: 2021/ 2022/2023
Salary: ₹ 5 to ₹ 7 LPA (Via Glassdoor)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job description of Sun Life Careers:
What are we doing –
Our intention is to bring a new age digital experience for our employees for our enabling functions. To redefine how various departments interact & collaborate, adding ease, effectiveness and convenience with each and everything we do for our clients. We are building an integrated system, which provide ease of doing business to each department-keeping employees at the center of design. We will manage measure and optimize this system continuously, deepening our insights and improving effectiveness.
Your role is to build awesome digital experience that users love and will build out our internal systems ecosystem to support the same. You will be guided by your deep understanding of our internal processes as well as digital innovators, and your close relationships with other stakeholders.
Preferred skills for Sun Life Careers:
What you should possess –
- Should have implemented 1-3 Sales oriented applications in Salesforce Service cloud, lightning experience and community cloud.
- Strong hands-on LWC (lightning web component) experience in Salesforce.
- Experience on web service integration between Salesforce and external systems (REST/SOAP).
- Strong Salesforce OOTB Configuration, customization (apex-based) and automation experience.
- Has knowledge/prior experience to DevOps tools (BitBucket, SourceTree, Ant Migration Tools, and Jenkins) and process.
- Perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform.
- Strong collaboration skills, working with multiple stakeholders,
- Excellent problem solving skills to analyze options and arrive at the best solution
- Firm grasp of development methodologies, particularly agile development
- Analytical skills to develop or leverage reporting tools to measure performance.
- Design, operate, and integrate Salesforce systems to enable efficiencies in key areas of the business
- Provide consulting and coaching around best practices in Salesforce administration and implementation to enhance user experience
- Work on Salesforce automation to streamline processes
- Identify project issues/risks and present alternatives to alleviate or resolve them
Qualifications for Sun Life Careers:
What you must bring –
- Engg. Degree / MCA or similar degrees from a reputed institute
- 0-3 years’ experience working with digital products, preferably in internal automation of an organization
- Ability to manage and execute large scale change programs that are transformational both from a business and technical requirement expectation
How to Apply For Sun Life Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Sun Life Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|