State Street Internship 2023: hiring freshers for the role of Global Technology Solutions, Internship for candidates with B.Tech/Mtech/MCA degree or equivalent or related field are eligibile to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
State Street Internship 2023 Details:
Company Website: careers.statestreet.com
Job Role: Global Technology Solutions, Internship
Qualification: B.Tech/Mtech/MCA degree or equivalent or related field
Batch: Recent Batches
Experience : Freshers
Salary: Upto 4.1 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore & Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Who we are looking for at State Street Internship:
Our program is designed to develop graduates both technically and professionally towards becoming our future leaders and technology experts. You’ll learn from some of the most respected highly qualified people in the industry and be supported by individual mentors and development programs.
The role requires attention to detail and good understanding of coding, design, development of applications and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies. Our interns will get an opportunity to work with State Street Technology Services at Hyderabad and Bangalore office locations.
Why this role is important to us
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We’re driving the company’s digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence, and robotics process automation. We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We’re looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems, and make your mark on our industry.
What you will be responsible for at State Street Internship:
As an Intern you will be
- Analyzing the business/ technical requirement documents
- Contributing to the application design, development, testing and deployment
- Participating in agile team meetings such as Stand-up calls and retrospective meetings
- Preparing the technical documentation required for adopted SDLC process.
- Collaborating with various State Street internal teams
- Cloud Computing – Understand IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, NaaS and other AWS & Azure Cloud Computing Fundamentals
- DevOps – CI/CD concepts, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Jenkins, Harness
- Monitoring Tools – Splunk/Dynatrace & Grafana for Presentation/Dashboards
- Site Reliability Engineering, ITIL Process (Ticketing & Project Management Tools – Service Now & Jira /Confluence )
- Database, Middleware, Storage, Windows, Unix operating environment concepts
- Automation Tools/Languages (R, Python, Ansible (AAAS), RPA – Blue Prism), Django for automation of N/w configurations
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Combination of academic aptitude, analytical capabilities, and excellent communication
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Display a culture of individual ownership of tasks to embed a clear individual sense of accountability in performing the role.
- Ensure that the highest level of the Code of Conduct is displayed in your behavior.
- Support the ‘Risk Excellence’ culture within the business.
- Adhere to limits of delegation and escalation procedures required by your manager so that you comply with internal policies and external regulations.
Education & Preferred Qualifications for State Street Internship:
- B.Tech/Mtech/MCA degree or equivalent or related field
- Working knowledge and skills in GUI development with Java middle and databases back-end to create an end-to-end solution desirable.
- Understanding software development lifecycle and software development common practices (code reviews, unit testing etc.)
- Good understanding of SQL performance tuning techniques including query plan understanding and management, SQL tracing, DB stats, indexing techniques etc., highly preferred
- Good in managing and resolving problems on a live production system.
How to Apply For State Street Internship 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for State Street Internship 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|