Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022 has scheduled to hire for Analyst for graduates with B.Com / BBA / M.Com / MBA / BE/ B.Tech degree at Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.sc.com
Job Role: Analyst
Qualification: B.Com/ BBA/ M.Com/ MBA/ BE/ B.Tech
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: 4.6 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About Standard Chartered :
Standard Chartered an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before.
If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
- Preparation and checking of the documents relevant to the Limits approved by credit for customers
- Forwarding the prepared/ checked documents to the stakeholder for onward submission to the customer
- On submission of the customer executed documents , checking to be completed with the internal approval and the mandate submitted .
- The completion of security , charge filing with various Government portal as per the internal and regulatory required to be monitored
- On satisfaction of the internal credit , security conditions certification to be issued for the customer to utlise the limits approved
- Update the documents thus received from the customer to the internal systems including the valuation , insurance etc at the appropriate module of the system.
- The documents thus updated in the internal system to be submitted for safe keeping to the internal team called custody
- Custody team on receiving the Execute Documents will check for relevant details like page numbers , correct document number etc with the lodgement memo submitted
- Maintain a tracker for the received Documents to monitor the completion of the activities within the TAT
- The documents to be approved in the internal system and the memo signed off
- The documents need to be scanned , numbered and uploaded to another internal system so that the virtual image of the documents is available for the Business to view while working of further deals for the same customer
- Arrange the physical document in the safe of the Bank in the docket of each customer
- Confirm the completion of all these activities to the staholders
- Copies of the documents thereafter are taken and couriered to the customer as per the Regulatory requirement
- Relevant registers for the same are updated including the Key Register which is mandated for the operation of Safe
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles
- Responsibility to review team structure / capacity plans
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Fresher or Experience with 1 to 3 years
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link by as soon as possible.
To apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here