Sprinklr Careers 2023: hiring freshers for Product Support Engineer. Candidates with Bachelors/Master’s degree in similar field are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Sprinklr Careers 2023:
Company Website : www.sprinklr.com
Job Role: Product Support Engineer
Qualification: Bachelors/Master’s degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹7.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description for Sprinklr Careers
About Sprinklr : Sprinklr is the unified platform for all customer-facing functions. We call it unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM). We help companies deliver human experiences to every customer, every time, across any modern channel, at a once impossible scale. Headquartered in New York City with over 2,400 employees globally, Sprinklr works with more than 1,000 of the world’s most valuable enterprises — global brands like Microsoft, P&G, Samsung and more than 50% of the Fortune 100.
Sprinklr is currently looking out for people like you who can add immense value to our organization. Your profile really stands out and we would love to get in touch with you to get to know you better.
Title: Product Support Engineer
Experience Required: 0-2 years
Required Educational Qualification: Bachelors/Master’s degree in similar field
Note: Shift Timings – must be comfortable to work in 24×7 rotational shift
As a Product Support Engineer, you will be:
- Duplicating and troubleshooting product and technical issues faced by clients.
- Working and developing in-depth product expertise in order to provide solutions for product issues.
- Taking ownership of technical issues, understanding customer requirements and workflow, and working within escalation processes to resolve more advanced issues.
Required Skills for Sprinklr Careers:
- Strong knowledge of MySQL, Familiarity with MongoDB a plus
- Education level: Bachelor’s degree in a technical field, or equivalent work experience in a software/support and services
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment o Solid grasp of the web and social media
Why you should Join Sprinklr:
- Sprinklrites are here for the opportunity to grow, learn, and affect the industry with incredible ingenuity
- We focus on our mission: We believe social technology is the future of customer-brand relations across all departments, and we seek to make each of those experiences are excellent at every touchpoint. This is how we all make the world more social together
- We invest in our people – Sprinklrites passionately, genuinely care about seeing one another succeeds in making an impact on the industry. We pride ourselves on having an honest, open environment and a supportive culture where we can take risks together
- We believe in our product – Sprinklr is the most complete enterprise social technology in the world, and we’re not just saying that Forrester Wave said it for us! As such, we have many of the world’s largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside
How to Apply For Sprinklr Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Sprinklr Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|