S&P Global Summer Intern 2024: hiring freshers for the role of Intern. Candidates with Third year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
S&P Global Summer Intern – 2024 Details:
Company Website: www.spglobal.com
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
Batch: Third year students
Experience : Freshers
Salary: ₹ ₹3.3 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About the Role of S&P Global Summer Intern – 2024:
Grade Level (for internal use):
The Digital Innovation Group at S&P Global Mobility is a forward-thinking team that leverages modern generative AI model- and cloud services, data transformation tools, and business intelligence platforms to create, manage, and scale business models. We work collaboratively with internal teams and external partners, using data-driven decisions and continuous improvement to create customer-facing value and scalable capabilities. Our focus is on automation, workflow integration, and the creation of scalable systems over customized solutions, all while prioritizing the needs of our stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Impact for S&P Global Summer Intern – 2024
- Collaborate with global internal teams and external partners to create and scale new and existing business applications, leveraging modern generative AI model- and cloud services, data transformation tools, and business intelligence platforms.
- Work on global projects, develop and implement innovative solutions that address both internal and external customer needs.
- Use data to drive decisions, priorities, and processes, ensuring continuous improvement and efficiency in all operations.
- Engage in continuous learning and development opportunities, staying abreast of industry trends and best practices, and contributing to the team’s knowledge and expertise.
What We’re Looking For
Basic Required Qualifications
- Third year students who are working towards a B.Tech (CS/ IT) degree in Computer Science and Information Technology
- Proficiency in Python and SQL for data manipulation and analysis.
- Solid understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Fluency in English, both written and spoken.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint.
Key Soft Skills for S&P Global Summer Intern – 2024
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically and strategically.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team and with partners across different functions.
- Proactive and self-motivated, with a strong desire to learn and grow.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, prioritizing effectively to meet deadlines.
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
- Proficiency in front-end development, with a particular emphasis on React, and experience using MS Visual Studio Code.
- Practical experience with data visualization tools such as MS PowerBI or Tableau Software.
- Familiarity with AWS or Azure Cloud Services, and experience in creating GenAI tools.
- A strong interest or expertise in the Automotive market would be a significant advantage
How to Apply For S&P Global Summer Intern 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for S&P Global Summer Intern – 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree