S&P Global Careers 2024: hiring freshers for the role of Intern. Candidates with Graduates/ Post Graduates are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
S&P Global Careers 2024 Details:
Company Website: www.spglobal.com
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: MBA in Finance major /BBA / B.Com / M.Com / B.Sc eco. / M.Sc Eco
Batch: Recent Batches
Experience : Freshers
Salary: ₹ 21000/ month
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About the Role at S&P Global Careers:
Grade Level (for internal use):
S&P global is looking to hire Non-tech young fresh graduates/postgraduates for its Internship for a duration for 11 months (Depending on performance the candidate would be eligible for a PPO contingent to available opportunity within the company at the given time).
This Program will enable the candidates to learn on the job from S&P Global’s experts which in turn will equip the candidates to become more skilled in today’s job market.
Pre-Qualification– Freshers with less than 1 year of prior work Experience
The Role: Intern
Time Duration: 11 months
Stipend: INR 21000/ month
The Intern will be part of a team who works on various research reports and company documents to collect information & generate meaningful consensus from the collected data. This effort is coupled with real time monitoring of global industry trade publications and websites/news aggregators. Different Team supports the below & many more business lines:
- Market Data & Estimates
- Fundamentals (Industry, General Fundamentals & Compustat)
- Transactions (M&A), Public Ownership & Private Equity –
- Corporate & Reference Data
- Key Devs & Events
- Fillings & Sourcing
The Impact at S&P Global Careers:
We provide highest quality content that is essential for our clients to make decisions with conviction. As a Data Analyst, you will support the integrity and comprehensiveness of the data set by utilizing internal & external public research sources such as government & regulatory documents, stock exchanges, industry journals, analyst reports and our internal research tools to collect, summarize, and synthesize relevant information.
What’s in it for you:
With exciting learning opportunities at its core, we’ll help you focus on building the essential skills needed for a successful and meaningful transition into the professional world.
This position is an excellent steppingstone to understand the global market dynamism, that will allow you to gain a comprehensive understanding of the market and enable you to learn the various facets of the assigned industry. Once strong fundamental understanding of the dataset and proficiency at workflows is developed, this role would require working with new talent to develop/enhance your skillset and working on process improvement projects including LEAN/automation projects.
Responsibilities for S&P Global Careers:
- High quality data (Financial / Non-Financial Data) collation, analysis, extraction and entering the data in work tools as per guideline specifications for assigned vertical
- Understand the working of the dataset, be aware of the workflows and have strong working knowledge of work tools
- Providing input and ideas for new collection methods and product enhancements related to the dataset
- Deliver on predefined individual and team targets including delivering outcomes with quality and excellence.
- Create tech expertise within department
- Troubleshoots problems or issues and support team in enhancing the workflow/processes for department
- Reviewing feedback involving transactions content to help correct errors and establish or refine procedures and processes to improve accuracy
What we’re looking for (Basic Qualifications) at S&P Global Careers:
- MBA in Finance major /BBA / B.Com / M.Com / B.Sc eco. / M.Sc Eco (Year of passing 2022 and 2023 only) candidates with good academic background
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of corporate finance / accountancy i.e., financial statements and annual reports
- Well versed with secondary research sources
- Willing to work in 24*5 environment on rotational shifts
- Certification or knowledge/experience in MS-office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and interpretive skills
- Ability to conduct efficient thematic online research
About S&P Global Market Intelligence
At S&P Global Market Intelligence, a division of S&P Global we understand the importance of accurate, deep and insightful information. Our team of experts delivers unrivaled insights and leading data and technology solutions, partnering with customers to expand their perspective, operate with confidence, and make decisions with conviction
How to Apply For S&P Global Careers Hiring 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for S&P Global Careers 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree