Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2022 Hiring DevOps Engineer from BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech – 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website : skill-lync.com
Job Role: DevOps Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ BCA/ BCS/ MCA/ ME/ M.Tech
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: INR 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Play a critical role in a team to design, implement, and deploy a Cloud-based enterprise solutions.
- Implement automation in SDLC wherever possible to improve the time to market and reduce chances of error.
- Administer and oversee the automation and take corrective actions to improve systems and prevent a repeat of the same issues.
- Cloud experience with designing, maintaining, and administrating the production environment of large applications.
- Experience with implementing complex deployment using AWS CloudFormation, Terraform, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.
- Must have hands-on experience in AWS Cloud Administration using AWS Console and CLI
- Must have good knowledge of at least 2 Infrastructure Automation Tools e.g. Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Must have good knowledge of GIT repositories and other source code repositories.
- Must have good knowledge of at least 1 CICD tool e.g. Jenkins, CircleCI etc.
- Must have hands-on experience on containerization and EKS/Kubernetes cluster.
- Must have hands-on experience on Bash Scripting
- Must have hands-on experience with setting up monitoring and alert notification with various tools – CloudWatch, Prometheus etc.
- Good to have Knowledge of Python and AWS Boto
- Good to have exposure on AWS services such as Elasticsearch, Elasticache, DynamoDB, Aurora, Kinesis, Lambda etc.
- Good to have exposure on various Databases – MySQL, Aurora, MongoDB cluster administration, etc.
- Good to have previous experience in handling an IoT application.
- Ability to use a wide variety of open-source technologies and tools
- Ability to code and script
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
How to Apply Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Skill-Lync Off Campus Drive online by the following by as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|