Signify Off Campus hiring freshers for Development Engineer (DevOps) who have B.E, B.Tech – 2020 & 2021 batch degree for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Signify Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.signify.com
Job Role: Development Engineer (DevOps)
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech
Batch: 2020 & 2021
Salary: Upto 10.6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Your responsibilities & requirements
Company is looking for a Development Engineer to join our R&D Services in Bangalore.
Working for Signify means being creative and adaptive. Our culture of continuous learning and commitment to diversity and inclusion creates an environment that allows you to build your skills and career. Together, we’re transforming our industry.
As the world leader in lighting, we’re constantly ahead of the curve. Through our leadership in connected lighting and the Internet of Things, we’re breaking new grounds in data analytics, AI, and smart homes, offices, cities and more!
Signify is one of the few companies in the world to achieve carbon neutrality and our next sustainability goals are even bolder: doubling our positive impact on the environment and society by 2025.
We’re on the lookout for forward-thinking innovators with a passion for sustainability. If you match this description, get in touch!
- Hands-on experience with building and maintaining cloud infrastructure(Only AWS )
- A strong background in administration of the Linux Operating System
- Have working experience with a high-level programming language
- Understand, create and provision automated cloud infrastructures
- Good understanding of Cloud storage, networking and monitoring/logging solutions
- Ability to deploy container-based services, especially Docker
- Experience installing and configuration of Web application services E.g. Tomcat
- Conversant with Git based tools, Artifactory, Jenkins pipelines
- Have hands-on experience with build management tools like Gradle, Maven
- Can deploy cloud security best practices
- A very good understanding of writing Infrastructure as Code using Terraform or similar
- Building CI/CD pipelines
- Have the technical skill to review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project.
- Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the code bugs
- Monitoring the processes during the entire lifecycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage
How to Apply Signify Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here