Siemens Off Campus Drive Hiring For Junior Software Developer | Junior Software Tester | Junior Test Automation Engineer for graduates with BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent degree for Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Siemens Off Campus Drive Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.siemens.com
Job Role: Junior Software Developer, Junior Software Tester, Junior Test Automation Engineer
Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent degree
Salary: ₹ 6 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: As soon as possible
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Responsibilities For Siemens Off Campus Drive Hiring
- The candidate will be responsible for the software design, testing and development related to Siemens software product portfolio.
- The candidate will design, implement, Test and support the software to advance the product portfolio
- Test development framework on a complex application on Windows/ Linux
- Technical discussions with project stakeholders all over the world
- Discussing requirements, design, implementation , test and error correction, creating expected documentation, defining tests, creating automated tests
- Team work in agile/lean environment.
- Develop Software Products using various languages and technology space.
- Testing products from Decentral SIMATIC peripheries (e.g. ET200 SP, ET200 ecoPN, etc.)
- Designing Test cases based on product specification, their implementation and execution
- Designing and writing scripts for Test Automation and Continuous Integration
- Analyzing test results and working close with developers for troubleshooting
- Engineering and programming Industrial Automation systems from Siemens (Step7, TIA Portal)
- Gathering deeper knowledge of Industrial Communication protocols (e.g. PROFINET, Ethernet/IP, IO-Link) and implementing it
Skills For Siemens Off Campus Drive Hiring:
- We need a graduate – Qualification: BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / ME or equivalent in Computer Science , Electronics and Communication , Electrical , Information science, with 0 years of experience and less than equal to 3 years of experience (Off campus Graduate)
- Exposure in C#, SDTC (software development test cycle) knowledge
- Proficient in Object Oriented programming concept and C#
- Good communication skills, Self reliant and Team player
- Analytic thinker and innovative
- Experience with test automation
- Knowledge of Python
- Good knowledge of English
- The desire to educate and develop your knowledge
- Knowledge of PLC programming as advantage
How to Apply for Siemens Off Campus Drive Hiring ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link by as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here