Siemens Mass Hiring freshers as Graduate Trainee Engineer from BE/ B.Tech/ Diploma Engineer – 2019/ 2020/ 2021/2022 batch graduates at Bengaluru/ Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Siemens Mass Off Campus Drive 2023:
Company Website : www.siemens.com
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Qualification: BE/ BTech/ Diploma
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: INR 5.5 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru/ Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description for Siemens Mass Hiring:
Job Title – UX Designer
Siemens founded the new business unit Siemens Advanta (formerly known as Siemens IoT Services) on April 1, 2019, with its headquarter in Munich, Germany. It has been crafted to unlock the digital future of its clients by offering end-to-end support on their outstanding digitalization journey. Siemens Advanta is a strategic advisor and a trusted implementation partner in digital transformation and industrial IoT with a global network of more than 8000 employees in 10 countries and 21 offices. Highly skilled and experienced specialists offer services which range from consulting to craft & prototyping to solution & implementation and operation – everything out of one hand!
Change the future with us
- A Solutions Designer supports our Building Automation Sales Group.
- Building Automation Systems (BAS) control various components within a building’s structure, such as heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC). Components of a BAS include: controllers, sensors, output devices, communications protocols, and a user interface.
- The primary responsibility of the Solutions Designer is to complete sales estimates for the sales team including project take-offs, specification interpretation, scope of work creation, and risk analysis.
- Final deliverables include the final cost estimate and proposal. The Solutions Designer allows the Sales executive to increase customer prospecting, increase customer engagement and focus on bidding strategy.
- Lead, coordinate and assume responsibility for the timely generation of a cost estimate and proposal.
- Perform take off: quantify equipment & device counts from bid documents.
- Interpret sequence of operations for point count, material and required control devices.
- Interpret specifications for all required labor and all code related requirements.
- Understand organization of Master Format Specification and identify 3rd party integration requirements.
- Create system network riser diagram.
- Develop Bill of Material (BOM) and Scope of Work (SOW).
- Develop subcontractor technical bid package and coordinate activity and strategy with Procurement team and Sales Executive.
- Obtain quotes from outside vendors for ancillary products and services.
- Develop final customer Proposal.
- Communicate and collaborate with a remote sales and operations team located in another time zone.
- Learn and use company design, bid, and quote tools.
- Work with the sales team to answer technical and pricing questions.
- Maintain complete documentation for all work performed to generate estimate and assist in turnover process when estimate/proposal becomes an order.
- Participate in Cost Review and Technical Handover meetings with operations team.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
- Diploma Engineer in Mechanical or Electrical field required.
- Prefer Building Automation Systems (BAS) successful experience and demonstrated competencies in the components of a BAS including: controllers, sensors, output devices, communications protocols, and user interface.
- Prefer knowledge of engineering fundamentals, HVAC systems, mechanical systems.
- Prefer ability to read and interpret mechanical and building automation bid specifications.
- Prefer understanding of buildings and ability to identify HVAC system equipment requiring automation.
- Desirable to have experience using an Estimating/Quoting system.
- Prefer knowledge of building codes and regulations.
- Prefer knowledge of building construction process.
- Fluent in English language.
- Fluent in French language (those assigned to support Quebec).
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Able to interpret customer requirements, identify needs and resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Able to adapt to shifting demands and competing priorities from customers and internal partners to consistently manage time effectively and meet established deadlines.
How to Apply Siemens Mass hiring Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this Siemens Mass Hiring 2023 online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link For Hyderabad: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree