Siemens hiring freshers for Graduate Trainee Engineer. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Siemens Careers 2023:
Company Website : www.siemens.com
Job Role: Graduate Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: INR 5.5 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
We know that a business only thrives if our people are thriving. That’s why we always put our people first. Our global and diverse team would be happy to support you and challenge you to grow in many ways. Who knows where our joint journey will take you?
Siemens Global Business Services (GBS) is a Siemens Service Company that provides innovative digital solutions and customer-oriented business services. With more than 20 years of experience, Siemens GBS taps into its understanding of how organizations and businesses work to seamlessly integrate, digitalize and optimize business processes with a portfolio that covers end-to-end business needs.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Works with the sales team to understand project specifications and needs of the customer and may participate in job site walk- throughs.
- Designs systems for standard facilities which, depending on the system type, may include mechanical system layouts, electrical drawings, valve and damper schedules layout, and control panel layouts.
- Interprets/designs sequences of operations to identify hardware and logic requirements for systems.
- Assists with Analyzing plans, construction contract specifications and codes to determine project requirements and risks.
- Selects proper types and sizes of products.
- Follows up with sales and management to ensure job scope, specifications and schematics meet customer needs.
- Participates in sales to operations turnover meetings to evaluate accuracy of estimates and job layouts.
- Assists in peer review for engineering documents.
You’ll win us over by:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Electrical required.
- Strong knowledge of engineering fundamentals, HVAC, mechanical system.
- Able to read/interpret electrical circuit diagrams.
- Strong Knowledge of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD.
- Ability to interpret customer requirements, identify needs and resolve issues in a positive manner.
- Ability to adapt to shifting demands and competing priorities from customers and internal partners to consistently manage time effectively and meet established deadlines.
How to Apply For Siemens Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Siemens Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree