Siemens Careers 2023: Hiring System Engineer (Freshers). Recent College Graduates with Diploma / B.Tech/ M. tech are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Siemens Careers 2023:
Company Website : www.siemens.com
Job Role: System Engineer (Freshers)
Qualification: Diploma / B.Tech/ M. tech
Batch: Recent College Graduate
Salary: INR 5.5 LPA
Job Location: Gurugram
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job overview of Siemens Careers:
System Engineer will be responsible for Design of Control, Protection and Substation Automation Systems used across various voltage levels in India and Abroad for a variety of customers that include Central/State/Private Utilities, Industries and Infrastructure power systems.
The incumbent will be responsible for the project design lifecycle that include the various project phases like Understanding the client requirement, Preparation of detail design/documentation/calculations, Approval of design/documentations from customer, ordering the required material to the factory and support to Project Management/Factory/Commissioning team for successful execution of the Project.
Job Description for Siemens Careers:
- Design engineering of Control, Protection & Automation systems / panels.
- Preparation of Basic / Detailed design documentation – Control and protection layout, bill of material and schematic preparations, configuration architecture and required documentations as outlined in the project scope. Design documentation is facilitated by employing use of existing CAD systems.
- Discussion with customer for drawing approval/resolution of queries.
- Initiating loadings to factory for material procurement, fabrication and wiring of the systems under scope.
- Support to Sales/factory/commissioning team – as and when required
Eligibility criteria / Skill Sets
- Freshers with M. tech/B.Tech. in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics with relevant experience
- Should possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written.
- Should be an Agile learner and should be able to work either independently or as a team player.
- Critical thinking, Quality consciousness, reasoning and problem solving are an essential part of this position.
- Should exhibit flexibility and adaptability
- Shall have good knowledge of basic computer applications specially Excel, Word, Power point etc.
How to Apply For Siemens Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Siemens Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|