Shure Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee of Bachelors degree in Engineering – 2020/2021/2022/2023 batch graduates at Hyderabad location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Shure Careers Off Campus Drive:
Company Website: www.shure.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics)
Batch: 2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch /2023 Batch
Salary: 6.7 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Understanding project requirements and completing all duties assigned by the Lead.
- Shadowing senior staff members, asking questions, and assisting wherever possible.
- Raising concerns and making suggestions for improvement where appropriate.
- Participating in meetings and attending workshops and other training initiatives.
- Analyzing data and writing reports according to specifications.
- Taking notes and sharing your findings with your Lead and other relevant stakeholders.
- Establishing professional relationships with staff.
- Maintaining a high degree of professionalism and diligence.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics)
- Previous experience in a technical field would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb time management and professionalism.
- A growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism.
Good to have –
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends.
How to Apply Shure Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences