Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Application Engineering Intern 2023: Current student pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field. Selected Candidates will work at Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories’s office location at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Application Engineering Intern Details:
Company Website: selinc.com
Job Role: Application Engineering Intern
Qualification: Current student pursuing a degree
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: Industry Standard
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support for communication/automation/protection test beds.
- Perform testing on existing and new technology.
- Document test bed activities and results.
- Support Sales and Customer Service and product development activities related to communication/automation/protection.
- Support applications engineers to develop best practice application guides for SEL technology that provide secure and compliant solutions.
- Continuously identify, measure, and improve processes.
- Follow and apply SEL Values, Principles of Operations, and World Class Manufacturing Principles.
- Understand. Create. Simplify.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current student pursuing a degree in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, or related field
- Strong writing, documentation, and speaking skills
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment
- Background check results satisfactory to SEL
- Negative drug test result(s)
How to Apply for Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Internship 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Schweitzer Engineering Laboratories Internship online by the following link by as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here