SAP Recruitment 2023 for Associate DevOps Engineer from BE/ B.Tech/ M.Tech – 2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About SAP Recruitment 2023:
Company Website : www.sap.com
Job Role: Associate DevOps Engineer
Qualification: B.Tech/ B.E / M.Tech
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: INR 6.4 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
SAP SE is a German multinational software company based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg. It develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is the world’s leading enterprise resource planning software vendor.
SAP BTP Cloud Delivery team is an integral part of the S/4HANA Product Delivery unit with the responsibility to operate all BTP and non-ABAP-based apps from the S/4HANA organization.
Role for SAP Recruitment:
The position offered is that of a DevOps Engineer in the BTP Cloud Delivery India team.
The role of a DevOps Engineer constitutes the following,
- Ensure 24/7 service availability and service quality for all BTP and non-ABAP based apps
- Own and continuously improve our service offering
- Research and implement DevOps tools & practices fitting the ecosystem
- Collaborate effectively with product development and customer-facing teams to enable robust automation and seamless operations
- Advise project stakeholders and customers regarding DevOps-related topics throughout the product lifecycle
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated, innovative, and results-oriented team players looking for the next career step with a passion for Cloud Operations around the clock. This job will include shift work as well as weekend work and on-call duty.
- University degree (BE, B.Tech/M.Tech.) in Computer Science or a related subject or qualified IT specialist
- Work Experience: 0 up to 3 years
- Strong expertise in SAP Cloud Platform (Neo & Cloud Foundry) and HANA desired
- Knowledge of Linux-/Unix-server environments, Apache2 and Nginx web-servers, MySQL &/or MariaDB
- Good DevOps knowledge for applications based on SAP Cloud Platform
- Good working knowledge of Java, J2EE, Python, Perl, Bash and Ruby
- Experience with Agile/SCRUM development methodology
- Ability to work independently, and desire to learn, innovate & explore new topics
- Good communication and teamwork skills
- Strong analytical skills and initiative
How to Apply SAP Recruitment 2023 ?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply this SAP Recruitment online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|