Sandvine Careers 2024: Hiring Trainee role. Candidates with BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Sandvine Careers Hiring 2024 Details:
Company Website: www.sandvine.com
Job Role: Trainee
Qualification: BE or ME (or equivalent degree)
Salary: 13.5 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About Sandvine Careers
Sandvine, the App QoE company, helps network service providers deliver highest quality experience to consumers and enterprises. The company develops best-in-class solutions that analyze, optimize and monetize OTT application traffic going through the networks. With contextual machine learning-based insights and real-time actions, Sandvine has become a global leader in Application Quality of Experience (QoE).
As part of this innovative and exciting company, you will drive innovation in app-driven cloud and hybrid solutions designed to accelerate time-to-value across network planning, engineering and operations. Join the team and contribute to what makes Sandvine unique in the market: superior App QoE.
If you are looking for a very challenging and rewarding work experience, then we would like to hear from you.
The Opportunity at Sandvine Careers:
Sandvine helps operate world-class networks with Active Network Intelligence. By leveraging Sandvine’s machine learning analytics and closed-loop automation, operators can identify and adapt network behavior in real-time. With Sandvine, organizations have the power of an automated platform from a single vendor that delivers a deeper understanding of their network data to drive faster, and more informed decision-making.
You will be part of the Test Engineering team with a startup attitude where you go through the cycle of “build-measure-learn” and qualify sophisticated wire line and wireless network entities/solutions. Here at Sandvine, we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work. You will be part of design, develop test strategy and maintain a variety of software that runs on our high performance. The candidate will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and methodologies. If you are looking for a very challenging and rewarding work experience, then we would like to hear from you.
What skills you bring at Sandvine Careers:
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Way above average programming skills and awareness, primarily Python/C/C++ or similar languages
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP) , L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP) , L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Scripting (shell, TCL) Database technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge with Linux system configuration, OpenStack, Virtual Machines, Network Functions Virtualization, and Software Defined Networking
The Job at Sandvine Careers:
- Installing/testing/verifying multiple components that comprise a product with the intention to certify that the products are ready for release and conform to product requirements.
- Developing and maintaining test plans and test cases for features under test.
- While meeting schedule commitments, executing tests and providing quality test status reports.
- Reviewing and analyzing project documentation to ensure product testability.
- Providing accurate defect submissions which communicate customer impact and provide information to assist with the defect investigation and resolution.
- Installing, configuring and troubleshooting the integrated solution under test.
- Understanding how a feature is implemented in order to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Assisting in project risk analysis, testing scope and scheduling.
- Automating your test cases within an established automated framework
- Identifying level of test coverage required and evaluates customer feedback to identify weak areas.
How to Apply For Sandvine Careers Hiring 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Sandvine Careers 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree