Sandvine Careers 2023: Hiring Trainee role. Candidates with BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Sandvine Careers 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.sandvine.com
Job Role: Trainee
Qualification: BE or ME (or equivalent degree)
Salary: 13.5 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Software Engineers at Sandvine are smart passionate developers able to solve and implement complex problems with the most robust high quality solutions on the planet!
Sandvine helps organizations engineer and operate world-class networks with Active Network Intelligence. By leveraging Sandvine’s machine learning analytics and closed-loop automation, operators can identify and adapt network behavior in real-time. With Sandvine, organizations have the power of an automated platform from a single vendor that delivers a deeper understanding of their network data to drive faster, and more informed decision-making.
You will be part of the Core R&D team with a startup attitude where you go through the cycle of “build-measure-learn”. Here at Sandvine, we let you thrive while rewarding the top talent in an environment where we play just as hard as we work. You will design, develop, test and maintain a variety of software that runs on our high performance platforms. And you will be exposed to a wide variety of technologies and software development methodologies.
What skills you bring:
- BE or ME (or equivalent degree) degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Way above average Programming skills and awareness, primarily C/C++ /Java (2 required out of 3)
- Networking – Should be a master of L2(Ethernet, VLAN, Bridges, STP) , L3(IP, IPv6, ARP, ICMP) , L4(TCP, UDP) concepts and network management (SNMP, XML, NMS, EMS) knowledge
- Hands-on kernel programming skills with deep understanding of operating systems in general and Linux/FreeBSD in particular
- Microprocessor/Network processor programming skills are an asset
- Scripting (Python and Database) technologies related knowledge and hands-on experience
- Excellent debugging, troubleshooting capabilities of complex system and solution level problems
- Motivated, self-starter with strong communication, interpersonal skills and strong problem solving skills
- Shape the future of the Internet with innovative products and solutions
- Develop software on Sandvine’s leading-edge platforms collaborating with our solution architects and other technical leaders
- Implement high quality, high performance code
- Debugging and troubleshooting problems in test and in production
How to Apply For Sandvine Careers Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Sandvine Careers 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|