Salesforce Internship 2024: Hiring For Infrastructure Engineer, Site Reliability Intern. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience are elgible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Salesforce Internship 2024:
Company Website: www.salesforce.com
Job Role: Infrastructure Engineer, Site Reliability Intern
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹90K/ Month (Expected)
Location: Hyderabad, Bangalore (Flexible)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
We’re Salesforce, the Customer Company, inspiring the future of business with AI+ Data +CRM. Leading with our core values, we help companies across every industry blaze new trails and connect with customers in a whole new way. And, we empower you to be a Trailblazer, too — driving your performance and career growth, charting new paths, and improving the state of the world. If you believe in business as the greatest platform for change and in companies doing well and doing good – you’ve come to the right place.
The Salesforce CIO Org is looking for an experienced Technical Writer join our Content Strategy & Governance team. This position will be assigned to assist in technical documentation for our Site Reliability team. Candidates
should have experience in research, preparing and producing various types of technical documents (ie knowledge articles and standard operating procedures), and should have a range of skills, including writing, editing and communication, that allow them to prepare accurate, well-written documents. This role reports to the Manager of Content Strategy & Governance.
The Technical Writer, Site Reliability will be responsible for:
- Working with the operational support teams to access the current state of knowledge and content
- Building out knowledge management processes and solutions
- Migrating content from current repositories to the newer technologies
- Helping maintain the Site Reliability knowledge management capabilities, processes, and solutions
- Leveraging knowledge and best practice experience to identify and champion recommendations for improvements opportunities
- Advising on Analytics/reporting to define success content
- Ensuring compliance with knowledge specific standards and policies
Your Impact at Salesforce Internship:
Salesforce Employees expect, and deserve the highest quality of support and enablement. A successfully Content Strategy program and structure will help employees self solve repeatable issues while allowing support staff to focus on solving and innovating new solutions. Success in this role will be measured by the consistency with which our teams use the assets created/managed by this team (user adoption), employee satisfaction, and strength of relationships created with operational leaders.
You will have the opportunity to work closely with the extended leadership team of CIO, Availability Services on a regular basis.
Desired Requirements for Salesforce Internship:
- Experience in technical writing
- Experience writing/creating technical knowledge content
- Experience building out knowledge/competency centers in a technical environment
- Experience building knowledge management frameworks, tools, and practices for global organizations
- Strong business acumen, strategic thinking, and analytical skills.
- Ability to think strategically as well as the ability to handle details.
- Strong organizational and management skills to manage multiple projects, responsibilities, and staff.
- Exceptional relationship-building skills demonstrated by ability to grow and nurture relationships with internal stakeholders.
- Bachelors’ degree or equivalent experience
How to Apply For Salesforce Internship 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Salesforce Internship 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree