Salesforce Internship 2023 Hiring For Intern Software Engineering AMTS of B.S./M.S. in Computer Sciences or equivalent field – 2023/2024 batch graduates to Bangalore/ Hyderabad locations. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Salesforce Internship 2023:
Company Website: www.salesforce.com
Job Role: Intern Software Engineering AMTS
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Batch: 2023/ 2024
Salary: Upto INR 82K PM (Estimated)
Location: Bangalore/ Hyderabad
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Responsibilities for Salesforce Internship:
- Work through all stages of the model development lifecycle: defining the business problem, capturing and structuring data, crafting end-to-end data solutions from sourcing and wrangling relevant data, to building out dashboards that reveal data insights, and presenting recommendations and business impact to partners
- Design, Build, Implement and support data pipelines, both batch and real time, to optimize data retrieval from various sources and build data engineering assets to surface useful business insights.
- Be the subject matter expert for data, pipeline design, and other related big data and programming technologies.
- Proactively identify reliability & data quality problems and drive triaging and remediation process
- Partner with data producers in understanding data sources, enable data contracts and define the data model that drives analytics
- Partner with Analysts and Data Scientists on delivering reliable data that powers actionable insights
- Evaluate various technologies and platforms in open source and proprietary products. Execute proof of concept on new technology and tools to pick the best tools and solutions.
- Harness operational excellence & continuous improvement with a can do attitude
- Extensive hands-on experience with all aspects of data management, including data modelling, data mining, data warehouses, ETL, and data visualization
- Acquiring, analysing, and structuring large amounts of data to provide key business insights across disparate sources of data (Oracle, Hive/Presto, Snowflake, Hadoop, etc.)
- Design and build self-service dashboards and tools tuned to drive revenue impact
- Document processes, use cases, and requirements in a way that can be understood by technical and business partners
- Continuously improve on existing processes, automate existing analyses, define standard methodologies, and provide thought leadership around monetization initiatives
Requirements for Salesforce Internship:
- Upper-level candidate in B.S./M.S. in Computer Sciences or equivalent field
- Solid understanding of data structures and distributed data processing patterns
- Knowledge of data modeling techniques in distributed storage
- Knowledge of cloud data processing architectures
- Experience with programming pipelines in languages like Java, or scripting in Python
- Experience with version control systems (Github, Stash etc..) and deployment tools
- Passionate, curious, creative, self-starter and approach problem with right methodology and intelligent decisions
- Laser focus on impact, balancing effort to value, and get things done.
Preferred To Have Skills for Salesforce Internship:
- Experience in engineering data processing pipelines at scale
- Experience with big data technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Presto, Hive, etc.
- Experience with SQL and writing sophisticated queries (Oracle, Snowflake, Hive, Presto, Spark SQL, etc.)
- Experience in data orchestration tools like Airflow
- Data visualization experience with tools like Tableau
- Salesforce products knowledge is a plus
- Experience working with Public Cloud platforms like GCP, AWS.
- Hands-on on Salesforce products knowledge and functionality a plus.
- Familiar with production debugging techniques such as thread dump analysis and GC performance tuning
How to Apply Salesforce Internship 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Salesforce Internship in online by the following link.
Apply Link: Click here
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|