Revnue Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring for Backend Developer who have graduated from Bachelor’s degree graduates to work from home. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Revnue Off Campus Drive 2023:
Company website: revnue.com
Job Role: Backend Developer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022
Salary: 5.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Work From Home
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Recording data and reporting it to proper parties, such as clients or leadership.
- Participating in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Write code that is easy for other engineers to understand and expand on, through technology/library choices, code style (readability matters), and documentation
- Taking lead on projects, as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Programming experience using Python – Django framework
- Web development experience with web frameworks such as Django and Flask
- Experience working with a relational database, such as PostgreSQL/ SQL Server.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal English
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Strong, object-oriented design and coding experience using Python
- Extensive experience building REST APIs using Django
- Fundamental understanding of relational databases, SQL, and experience using a relational database management system such as PostgreSQL
- Fundamental understanding of cloud computing and experience developing using AWS infrastructure, services, and APIs
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- Deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems and ability to think abstractly
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Revnue role online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|