Replicon Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled to hire Trainee – Product Support for 2021/2022 batch BSC/ BCA / Eng. Grad 2021 (Other than CS/ IT/ ECE) Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility and drive process is mentioned below.
Replicon Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website : www.replicon.com
Job Role: Trainee – Product Support
Qualification: BSC/ BCA / Eng. Grad 2021 (Other than CS/ IT/ ECE)
Salary: 3.3 LPA
Job Location: Bengaluru
Test Date: Test Is Live
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Job Title: Trainee – Product Support
- Shift – Night Shift
- Education – BSC/ BCA / Eng. Grad 2021 (Other than CS/ IT/ ECE)
- CTC – INR 21,500/ Month – for first 6 Months of internship
- After 6 months – 3.3 LPA
- Date of Joining – Immediate
Replicon is searching for self-motivated, highly engaging individuals to join our Product Support Team in our Bangalore office as an “Intern – Product Support”.
The Intern – Product Support in Replicon is not only a Support Professional, but also a researcher, a tester and a consultant to both customers and Product Management Team. In this role you will be working with customers from all over the world resolving Level 1 customer issues, escalating critical issues to Tier 2 teams and reaching solutions that are mutually beneficial to Replicon and its customers. If you are right out of college or trying to take your first step to kick-start your career and to be sure you are in a supportive and nurturing environment, then take this opportunity to come meet us for an interview.
Key responsibilities will include providing pleasant and professional customer service and technical support to current and potential customers of Replicon’s Product Suite and related environment via Telephone, Email and Chat. Applying technology in multiple ways to configure the product and helping the customer’s resolve all queries related to Replicon products. Solid understanding of product’s advantages and limits and suggesting ways of improving the product via internal escalations.
- Ensure customer issues and queries are handled professionally and efficiently within the agreed SLA
- Works well with customers to maintain high level of customer satisfaction and develop
- Strong relationships by being a consultant and providing right resolutions
- Learn and stay current with product knowledge of Replicon’s software and its range of product solutions
- Help our customers maximize their business benefits from Replicon’s solutions
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/Engineering
- Knowledge of programming languages will be a plus
- Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (ESSENTIAL)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Inclination towards technology
- Intermediate with MS Office
How to apply for Replicon Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Replicon Off Campus Drive in online and take test.
To Apply : Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here