Renault Nissan Technology Off Campus hiring for BE / B.Tech of 2022 batch graduates for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee at Chennai. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Renault Nissan Technology Off Campus Drive Details:
Company Website: global.nielsen.com
Job Role: Graduate Engineer Trainee
Qualification: B.E./B. Tech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
Job Location: Chennai
Salary: 4.25 LPA – 4.75 LPA
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- B.E./B. Tech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
- Year of passing – 2022
- Min – 70% aggregate in UG
- No standing backlogs
- 3 years bond
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code \Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply to non-functional requirements such as security, performance etc
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
How to apply for Renault Nissan Technology Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link by as soon as possible.