Razorpay Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for the role of Junior Analyst Risk Management for BE/B.Tech/BCA/BSC/BCOM/BBA/ME/MTech/MCA/MBA of 2018 to 2022 batch for Bengaluru location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Razorpay Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: razorpay.com
Job Role: Junior Analyst Risk Management
Qualification: Any Graduate / Bachelor’s degree
Salary: 3.4 LPA (Estimated)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitor transactions/ merchants to identify risk/fraud and take necessary action immediately.
- Handle transaction queries in case of discrepancies where disputes arise from the customer.
- Work closely with the partner banks and Cybercell to handle chargebacks/customer disputes and ensure timely recovery to reduce losses.
- Speak to merchants or customers to understand and address queries/concerns.
- Identify innovative ways to reduce risks by providing inputs on enhancing the process and reduce monetary losses.
Skills and Experience
- Freshers, knowledge about a customer support app or CRM , such as freshdesk.
- Interpersonal skills – Friendly and pleasant demeanor over phone and email
- Communication skills – Exceptional verbal and written communication
- Listening skills – Understand, anticipate and resolve queries arising from various stakeholders
- Attention to detail and accuracy – Excellent organizational skills and multitasking skills. Identify anomalies or suspicious behaviours and act quickly to reduce impact
- Takes initiatives – Quickly and thoroughly solves problems when deliveries, transaction or experience do not go 100% as planned
How to apply for this Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link by as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here