Qualcomm Technologies Off Campus hiring for Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MTech – 2019/2020/2021 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Qualcomm Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022:
Company Website : www.qualcomm.com
Job Role: Associate Engineer (PMIC)
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021
Experience: 0-2 Years
Salary: Upto 10 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical /Electronics & Communication Engineering (Or) Master’s degree in Power Electronics/ Embedded Systems, or related field with 0-1 year Hardware Engineering experience or related work experience.
- We are looking for Bench level validation engineering professionals at all levels of experience These IPs consist of switch-mode power supplies and linear voltage regulators for a variety of core, peripheral and charging applications, low noise clocks, ADCs, PON and Reset hardware/firmware.
- ncurrency scenarios using both local and phone level platforms.
- Work with common lab equipment such as power supplies, oscilloscopes, signal source analyzers, spectrum analyzers, logic analyzers, JTAG debugger, frequency counters, etc.
Able to Automate new HW, Code new System test case.
- Knowledge in power, mixed-signal, or analog PCB design and debug including CAD interface.
Specific experience in high current monolithic DC-DC converters and switch mode battery chargers, low noise clocks, ADCs, PON and Reset hardware/firmware is preferred. Strong lab skills are a must.
- BE/B.Tech/MTech – Electronics and Communication , Computer Science
How To Apply Qualcomm Technologies Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.
To Apply : Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here