PWC Off Campus drive 2022 hiring for Advisory Deals Associate with MBA Finance/CFA/CA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
PWC Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.pwc.com
Job Role: Advisory Deals Associate
Qualification: MBA Finance/CFA/CA
Salary: INR 4 to 10 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Work From Home
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description & Summary:
As an Associate, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Invite and give in the moment feedback in a constructive manner.
- Share and collaborate effectively with others.
- Identify and make suggestions for improvements when problems and/or opportunities arise.
- Handle, manipulate and analyse data and information responsibly.
- Follow risk management and compliance procedures.
- Keep up-to-date with developments in area of specialism.
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in the materials I produce.
- Build and maintain an internal and external network.
- Seek opportunities to learn about how PwC works as a global network of firms.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct.
Key responsibilities for PWC Off Campus Drive:
- Review of Financial Due Diligence reports (along with supporting MS-Excel datapacks) and valuations reports within the Quality Review Services
- Interpreting data and analyzing results along with visualizing data insights using tools like MS Office
- Perform work and provide related deliverables in accordance with DC User Guide instructions as applied to engagement team work request submissions
- MBA Finance/CFA/C.A.
- Experience: 0-2 years
- Completed a professional qualification in accounting or finance and understands financial accounting concepts.
- Working knowledge of Analytical tools like Power Suite
- Manages a number of responsibilities in the face of competing priorities. Sets priorities for tasks based on relative importance and urgency.
- Takes responsibility for and ensures that assigned tasks are fulfilled in a timely way to a high standard
- Has Intermediate/Advanced Excel skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat
- Is a team player, committed to providing high quality and maintaining timeliness
- Has effective written and verbal communication skills in English
- Demonstrates self-motivation and a desire to take responsibility for personal growth and development
- Is committed to continuous training and to proactively learn new processes.
How to apply PWC Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for PWC Off Campus Drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here