PowerSchool Off Campus hiring for BE/B.Tech/B.Sc/BCA/BBA/B.COM – 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch graduates for the role of Associate Technical Support Engineer at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PowerSchool Off Campus Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.powerschool.com
Job Role: Associate Technical Support Engineer
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: INR 6 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Answers, evaluates and prioritizes incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Recognizes problems, conducts research, provides resolutions and follows up with customers as needed,escalating more complex cases to the appropriate team
- Logs and tracks calls using problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation
- Prepares standard statistical reports, such as help desk incident reports
- Consults with programmers to explain software errors or to recommend changes to programs
- May test software and hardware to evaluate ease of use and whether product will aid user in performing work
- All other duties as assigned
To be considered for and to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- 0-2 years’ prior experience in a technical support role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Salesforce experience preferred
- Prior CRM experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and time management
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to handle a heavy workload and multiple projects with frequent interruptions and schedule changes
- Associate’s degree or equivalent work experience
How to Apply for PowerSchool Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here