Pitney Bowes Internship is currently seeking Interns to join its team in a variety of roles. Interns will have the opportunity to work on real-world projects, gain valuable experience, and network with professionals in their field.
Pitney Bowes Internship Details:
Company Website: www.pitneybowes.com
Job Role: Intern
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. OR M.S./M.Tech REC or above
Batch: 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
Salary: 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Job Description for Pitney Bowes Internship:
- Candidate shall be part of 24×7 support team.
- Willing to work in Rotational Shifts during weekdays and holidays/weekends. (5 days a week)
- Strong communication skills with the ability to capture and articulate technical and non-technical details.
- Strong interpersonal ability to interact with teams across various sites/branches and within the organization.
- Main role would be to execute organization’s application support process and procedures. Ability to do first level of Investigation.
- Monitoring and resolve system/application alerts, Incidents and service requests, troubleshoot and resolve issues reported by diffrent teams as per standard SLAs/Turnaround Times.
- Development and document support process (SOPs).
- Multitasking, can work under pressure. Drive outage calls with different teams and work on resolution.
- Quickly responds to incident alerts and support calls. Identifies, and coordinates with teams that are critical to the event’s resolution.
- Involve in communication with business owners and stake holders.
Required Qualifications & Skills for Pitney Bowes Internship:
- UG – B.Tech/B.E. in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline
- 0-1 years of experience
- Should have fair understanding API’s and application servers.
- Working knowledge on SQL queries and scripting language (Python/Shell).
- Understanding of REST, SOAP, SWAGGER (good to have)
Pitney Bowes Internship Will:
- Provide the will: opportunity to grow and develop your career
- Offer an inclusive environment that encourages diverse perspectives and ideas
- Deliver challenging and unique opportunities to contribute to the success of a transforming organization
- Offer comprehensive benefits globally (PB Live Well)
How to Apply for a Pitney Bowes Internship
To apply for a Pitney Bowes internship, you can visit the company’s website and search for open positions. You will need to submit your resume, cover letter, and transcripts.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences