Pitney Bowes Internship 2023: hiring freshers for the role of Full Stack Developer Intern. Candidates with Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree are eligibile to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Pitney Bowes Internship 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.pitneybowes.com
Job Role: Full Stack Developer Intern
Qualification: B.Tech/B.E. OR M.S./M.Tech REC or above
Batch: 2021/ 2022/ 2023/ 2024
Salary: 6 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
At Pitney Bowes, we do the right thing, the right way. As a member of our team, you can too.
We have amazing people who are the driving force, the inspiration and foundation of our company. Our thriving culture can be broken down into four components: Client. Team. Win. Innovate.
We actively look for prospects who:
- Are passionate about client success.
- Enjoy collaborating with others.
- Strive to exceed expectations.
- Move boldly in the quest for superior and best in market solutions.
Job Description for Pitney Bowes Internship:
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with knowledge of visual design utility and familiar with Agile methodologies.
- Work with development and cross functional teams to ideate software solutions
- Build automation scripts using Ansible, Lambda functions, Python
- Bridge the integration needs through REST APIs and JSON objects
- Develop advance workflows using Groovy scripts, JQL
- Troubleshoot, debug and fix custom built scripts
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
Required Qualifications & Skills for Pitney Bowes Internship:
This role requires a talented self-motivated individual with good analytical and can do attitude
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- Experience developing web applications or products
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Expert in Java/J2EE 1.8 and REST services implementation
- Experience with Groovy and JQL scripting, Maven/Gradle, Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA
- Experience with RESTful web-services and event-driven architectures.
- Experience in using AWS cloud services such as EC2, S3, EBS, Lambda
- Some exposure to GitLab, Jira, Confluence tools for Agile development & CI/CD
- Familiarity with anyone RDBMS
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Good to have:
- Good to have competency in SQL optimization
- Good to have knowledge of Dockers, Kubernetes, Jenkins, Gitlab
- Evaluate and incorporate new technologies into new and existing frameworks and solutions as applicable
- Collaborate with cross functional team members
- Be agile and embrace change.
How to Apply For Pitney Bowes Internship 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Pitney Bowes Internship 2023 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|