PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2021– PhonePe hiring freshers for Software Engineers of 2020/2021 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are mentioned below.
Details About PhonePe Off Campus Drive Details:
Company Website: www.phonpe.com
Job Role: Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ ME/ M.Tech
Experience: 0 – 2 Years
Salary: Min 12 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Apply jobs hustle free !! Download our App on Play store from here
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
- Strong desire to solving complex and interesting real-world problems
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
- Worked in a startups environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- BTech, MTech, or Ph.D. in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or equivalent).
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing large complex business flows and dealing with a huge amount of data.
- An open communicator who shares thoughts and opinions frequently listens intently and takes constructive feedback.
- Work with broader stakeholders to track the impact of projects/features and proactively iterate to improve them As a senior software engineer you must have
- Extensive and expert programming experience in at least one general programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Extensive experience in object-oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Excellent coding skills – should be able to convert the design into code fluently
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Good understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike, etc)
- The ability to drive the design and architecture of multiple subsystems
- Ability to break-down larger/fuzzier problems into smaller ones in the scope of the product
- Understanding of the industry’s coding standards and an ability to create appropriate technical documentation.
How To Apply PhonePe Off Campus Drive 2021 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply before expire in the following link.