Paytm Internship 2023 hiring freshers for QA – Intern of Bachelor’s degree to work at NOIDA (Hybrid). The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Paytm Internship 2023 Details:
Company Website: paytm.com
Job Role: QA – Intern
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech/ MCA
Batch: Any Batch
Salary: 5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: NOIDA (Hybrid)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Sound box, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.
About the team:
Thriving on innovation, One97 delivers Customer Communication, Up-Selling, Mobile Content, Advertising based and Platform services to over 500 Million mobile consumers across the globe. Headquartered in New Delhi, and backed by marquee investors like Intel Capital, SAIF Partners, Silicon Valley Bank, SAP Ventures & Berkshire Hathaway, One97’s products and services are available on various models i.e. Capex, Opex & Revenue Share model as per the flexibility of Telco’s. Our Key Offerings are divided into 5 broad categories as follows: • Entertainment• Digital Platforms• CVM Solutions• Enterprise Services• Financial Platforms One97 has the widest and largest deployment of telecom applications on cloud platforms in India and has a myriad of VAS services that have helped operators augment their revenue even in complex markets like India, SAARC, Middle East, Africa and many more.
At a fresher level, these skills are important:
- Knowledge of one programming language (Java is preferred but not mandatory as long as one programming language skill is there)
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS)
- Good communication skills
- Positive, hardworking attitude with zeal to learn and make a good impact
- Good academic record throughout in School and College/University with B.Tech, MCA background
- We expect the candidate to know the terminology of the testing domain.
Why join us:
- A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology
- Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities
- A solid 360 feedbacks from your peer teams on your support of their goals
- Respect, that is earned, not demanded from your peers and manager
How to Apply For This Internhsip 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by the following by as soon as possible.
Apply Link : Click Here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|