Parallel Wireless Recruitment 2023 for System Engineer Intern for B.E/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech degree graduates at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Parallel Wireless Careers 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.parallelwireless.com
Job Role: System Engineer Intern
Salary: 3.9 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
What you’ll do:
- Planning, Design, Implementation and support of Wireless Networks.
- Identify and troubleshoot hardware and software technical problems.
- Conduct System and network analysis, problem solving and infrastructure planning.
- Understand Customer infrastructures, their needs and provide expertise and consulting solutions.
- Analyze system logs, performance issues and the production environment for mission critical systems.
- Author and present customer-facing presentations and written technical materials.
- Perform system analysis on a wide range of network technologies including 3G, LTE, LTE-Advanced and proprietary systems.
- Work independently and skilled at knowing when to utilize additional resources and escalate.
- Define new system requirements based on customer interactions.
- Key contributor to developing product strategies.
- Minimum 0- 2 years’ of hands-on QA or System engineering
- Hands on experience with installing and troubleshoot Wireless Access Networks and Wireless Network Technologies.
- Knowledge in various protocols for interoperability, performance evaluation and troubleshooting the issues.
- Knowledge of RF tools and usage
- Knowledge of the LTE, UTMS, Wi-Fi and other Radio Access Technologies.
- Basic knowledge of LAN/WAN, Routing protocols, TCP/IP, QoS, Tunneling and security protocols.
- Expert written and communications skills.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and get into technical discussions with R&D.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing environments and manage parallel time-critical tasks
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to Travel as needed
Education for Parallel Wireless Hiring:
- Bachelor’s (BE/BTech) or Master’s degree (ME/Mtech ) in Engineering; or equivalent training, education and experience.
How to Apply for Parallel Wireless Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Parallel Wireless Off Campus Drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click hereBecome a Full Stack Developer In Top Tech Companies With a Salary 5 to 40 LPA
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|