Pantheon Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Associate Software Engineer – BE/B.Tech – 2019/2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Bengaluru location. Interested and eligible candidates can read more details below for Careers, Recruitment, Eligibility, Requirements, Salary, Skills, etc
Pantheon Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: pantheon.io
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: Up to 4.5 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Job Description for Pantheon Off Campus Drive 2022
Pantheon’s fresher recruitment program will give you an opportunity to gain real world professional experience and start your career as you graduate. We are looking for highly energetic and collaborative freshers to join our growing organization in India.
At Pantheon, our values are at the forefront of what we do; our core company values are Trust, Teamwork, Passion, and Customers First. Additionally, the Pantheon engineering teams are built around a focus on collaboration, character, autonomy, and a no-blame culture.
Cool Things You’ll Do
- Work alongside Engineers on a globally distributed and rapidly growing infrastructure to improve its performance and capabilities
- Deliver an amazing experience for our customers
- Contribute to delivering new products and features of Pantheon Platform.
- Learn about and be part of new features like Decoupled Sites and Edge Computing while contributing to Pantheon’s work in these areas
- Work on cutting edge technologies like GCP / Kubernetes / Terraform / GoLang / Python / Node.js / Framework building / CircleCI etc
- Joining a Squad and working in sprints to deliver on the prioritized backlog
- Getting hands on experience of the Pantheon Platform
- Ensuring the deliverables meet the technical, functional and quality requirements and standards.
- Participating in all Agile Ceremonies with your squad (Stand Ups, Retros, Backlog Refinement)
- Having regular meetings with your manager to discuss your weekly tasks and career ambitions while also working with your mentor
What you Bring to the Table
- Strong fundamental knowledge of computer systems and web systems.
- Coding experience in an object-orienting, command line, or open source programming language (for example: Golang/Python/bash coding)
- Education in Operating System Foundations
- Exposure to Data structures and algorithms
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Math or equivalent
How to apply for Pantheon Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here