NVIDIA Internship 2023 hiring freshers for the role of Software Intern for B.S. or higher degree graduates at Bengaluru & Pune location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NVIDIA Internship 2023 Hiring Details:
Company Website: www.nvidia.com
Job Role: Software Intern
Qualification: B.S. or higher degree
Salary: 4.2 to 9 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore & Pune
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
NVIDIA Internship Details:
We are looking to hire an LLVM Compiler Intern for an exciting role: developing compilers for our world-leading GPUs. We craft outstanding compilers that realize the potential of NVIDIA GPU hardware for growing range of computational workloads, ranging from next generate graphics, deep learning, scientific computing, and self-driving cars. Our compiler organization makes its mark on every GPU and SoC product that NVIDIA builds. Would you like to be part of this best-in-class organization and lead the charge?
What you’ll be doing:
- Understand, modify, and improve an NVIDIA proprietary GPU compiler backend written in C++
- Contribute to compiler optimizations to produce best-in-class, robust, supportable compiler and tools
- Work on challenging problems in register allocation, instruction scheduling, synchronization, loop optimizations etc.
- Partner with the global compiler, hardware and application teams to oversee improvements and problem resolutions
- Be part of a team that is at the center of deep-learning compiler technology spanning architecture design and support through functional languages
What we need to see:
- B.S. or higher degree in Computer Science/Engineering with significant compiler related project or thesis work
- Excellent C and C++ programming skills
Ways for you to stand out from the crowd:
- Experience developing CUDA, DirectX, OpenGL/Vulkan applications
How to Apply for NVIDIA Internship 2023 ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this NVIDIA Internship 2023 online by the following link by as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here