NTT Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 hiring freshers as Trainee Engineer of Diploma or Bachelor’s degree at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
NTT Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 Details:
Company Website: www.global.ntt
Job Role: Trainee Engineer
Qualification: Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
Salary (CTC): Upto 5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
NTT is a leading global IT solutions and services organisation that brings together people, data and things to create a better and more sustainable future.
In today’s ‘iNTTerconnected’ world, connections matter more now than ever. By bringing together talented people, world-class technology partners and emerging innovators, we help our clients solve some of the world’s most significant technological, business and societal challenges.
With people at the heart of our success, NTT is committed to attracting and growing the best talent and providing an environment where everyone feels they can belong and their contribution matters.
Tata Steel Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer Trainee | B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc | Across India
Want to be a part of our team?
Analyzes complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers. Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences. Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge. Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements. May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues. May directly produce datasets and reports for analysis using system reporting tools. May be internal operations-focused or external client-focused, working in conjunction with Professional Services and outsourcing functions.
Civica Off Campus Drive 2023 for Graduate Trainee | 2021,2022,2023 Batch | Apply Now
Working at NTT
The Graduate works under the guidance of a more senior professional colleagues. The primary responsibility of the Graduate is to assist with tasks relevant to the specific area or function.
Key roles and responsibilities for NTT Careers:
- Gain knowledge and experience in area of specialisation or function
- Acquire the relevant practical experience and knowledge of the service or solution offered by the specific area or function
- Provide general administrative to the specific area or function
- Coordinate meetings, logistics, filing and record keeping
- Assist with the preparation and distribution of reports and review system data for accuracy
- Identify errors or discrepancies they will investigate and correct or escalate them for resolution
- Provide support to clients in low complexity matters and maintain a log and/or list of all the queries
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Recruitment Drive | Fresher | QA Test Engineer | Apply Now
Knowledge, skills and attributes for NTT Careers:
- Attention to detail
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Professional attitude and appearance
- Ability to prioritise tasks and multitask
- Ability to professionally handle complaints, problems and issues, escalate resolutions and corrective actions
- Ability to deliver a quality service through their support offering
- Passion for continuous improvement
- Self-motivated and a passion to learn
- Ability to work in a team-orientated, collaborative environment
- Good planning, organizing and time management skills
- Analytical mind with an inclination for identifying issues and/or defects
- Knowledge and interest in the specific area or function
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies associated with the specific area or function
- Ability to apply theoretical knowledge in a practical manner
AMD Careers Hiring Co-Op/ Intern | BTech/M Tech/BE/ME | Hyderabad
Academic qualifications and certifications:
- Diploma or Bachelor’s degree
- Relevant certification
Experience required for NTT Careers:
- Relevant working experience is desirable but not essential
- Some experience dealing with internal and external stakeholders
Meesho Careers Hiring For HR Intern | Freshers | Any Graduate
How to Apply NTT Careers Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the NTT Careers Off Campus Drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Top MNC’s Like Amazon, Wipro, HCL, IBM, Accenture & Many are more are hiring – Register Now
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|