Nokia Careers 2024: hiring freshers for AI-ML Full Stack Engineer. Candidates with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Nokia Careers 2024:
Company Website : www.nokia.com
Job Role: Data Analytics & DevOps Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 8 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Bengaluru
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
RESPONSIBILITIES for Nokia Careers:
As part of our team, you will:
- Data architecture and requirements
- Entity relationship diagram and logical data modeling
- Data warehouse operations management including:
- Process architecture and System processes
- Data conversion and history load
- Defining system, or non-functional requirements including
- Production support; and service level requirements
- Operational data store design.
- Data aggregation.
- Data conversion solutions, ETL, and data extraction
- Work directly with business users to clarify requirements and decompose business-managed solutions
- Document and prepare documentation and data dictionaries
- Handle routine operation tasks and identify opportunities to automate and optimize processes
Your skills and experience for Nokia Careers
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Interest and aptitude to learn and use new techniques for managing data
- Demonstrated ability to work independently
- Ideal candidate would know/have solid experience in the following domains:
- SQL Databases (Oracle, Postgres, MariaDB, MySQL, MSSQL SSIS, SSAS, SSRS),
- Office 365 (Power BI, Power Automate, Power Apps)
- Python, REACT js
- GitLab, Zabbix, Idera ERStudio Data Architect, Alteryx, KNIME
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent communication skills (English), both in writing and verbal
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
REQUIRED SKILLS for Nokia Careers
Impact is short-term and departmental/project in scope. Accountable for quality, accuracy and efficiency. Actions and errors can have functional area impact.
Scope & Contribution
Individual Contributor: Variety of complex tasks within area of responsibility, Demonstrates initiative & contributes to problem solving. Acts with independence and discretion in routine matters. Makes decisions that affect own work. Managerial/Supervisory: May act as Team Leader or Project Leader with some direct supervisory responsibilities in addition to own work assignments. Variety of complex tasks within area of responsibility. Acts with independence and discretion in routine matters. Makes decisions that affect own work.
How to Apply For Nokia Careers Hiring 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Nokia Careers 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree