Nike Careers 2022 hiring freshers as Software Engineer I – Consumer Marketplace for students who completed graduation in Bachelor’s degree From 2018 to 2022 Batch at Bengaluru, India.
Details like eligibility, Registration, Job location, Selection process, Eligibility, Job role and application process are given below.
Details About Nike Careers Off Campus Hiring:
Company Website: jobs.nike.com
Job Role: Software Engineer I
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Batch: 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: INR 8 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We’re looking for outstanding graduates who are passionate about building & enhancing Mobile / Web Frontend / Cloud Engineering applications, that help drive efficiency in retail systems and serve global retail consumers better. The candidate needs to have sound knowledge on software development fundamentals and possess interpersonal skills to collaborate with product managers and team members.
TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) For Freshers | 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 Batch | Across India
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
In this role, you will be reporting to the Retail Commerce Engineering Manager based out of Nike India Technology Center, Bengaluru. You will be gaining mentorship under experienced Mobile/Frontend Web/Backend Java Engineers and discover best practices of application development.
You will be part of a Scrum team and collaborate with :-
- Scrum Master on sprint planning and stories progress
- Product Owners on requirements
- Mobile/Frontend Web/Backend Java Engineers on solution options and best practices
- Automation Testing using industry standard test automation framework
- Technical Leads on innovation
WHAT YOU BRING for Nike Careers:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures and developing applications using Java
- Knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational data base technologies
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge on cloud computing and DevOps
- Knowledge on front of end web technologies such as ReactJS is a nice to have
- Knowledge on iOS app development is a nice to have
- Knowledge on Agile methodology is a nice to have
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration skills to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
Blackline Careers 2022 Hiring Freshers For Associate DevOps Engineer | Associate Site Reliability Engineer
How to Apply for Nike Careers Hiring Software Engineer I ?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this Nike Careers Hiring Software Engineer I online by the following link by as soon as possible.
For More Details & To Apply: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
𝐓𝐨𝐩 𝐌𝐍𝐂’𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐨𝐧 ,𝐖𝐢𝐩𝐫𝐨, 𝐇𝐂𝐋 , 𝐈𝐁𝐌 , 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞 ,…& 𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠
|Jobs By Location||Jobs By Batch||Jobs By Degree|