NielsenIQ is Hiring 2022 with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree for the role of Engineer (Jr) – 2018 to 2022 batch graduates at Chennai location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NielsenIQ is Hiring Freshers Details:
Company Website : www.harman.com
Job Role: Engineer (Jr)
Qualification: Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
Salary: INR 12.5 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Chennai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About the Job:
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Roles and responsibilities include enterprise application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. We are looking for a Python Developer to join our engineering team. If you have a passion for building top-notch, scalable products and have python programming experience, we’re looking for you to join us in our Chennai Technology Hub!
Responsibilities for NielsenIQ
- Ability to write complex code to develop scalable, flexible, and user-friendly applications
- Develop code to improve responsiveness & overall performance
- Perform analysis and development tasks of an increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis
- Evaluate technologies we can leverage, including python frameworks, libraries, and tools
- Ensure the maintainability and quality of code
- Develop application code and unit test cases
- Collaborate with Agile cross-functional teams
- Experience with configuration management tools (GIT), configuration concepts, and continuous integration tools (Jenkins / Bamboo)
A person, who is passionate about coding, displays a willingness to learn, the ability to adapt to the changing needs, and is autonomous. Have excellent analytical, problem-solving & communication skills. Has the ability to thrive in a team environment and work with multiple stakeholders to build top-notch applications.
Qualifications & Skills:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Has knowledge on Core Python programming
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts
- Ability to write performance-oriented code
- Basic understanding of SQL & PL/SQL concepts
- Knowledge in transformation projects would be an added advantage
- Knowledge in leveraging and using tools like JIRA, Bit Bucket, Artifactory, Confluence, etc.
How to Apply for NielsenIQ Hiring 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this NielsenIQ Hiring online by the following link by AS Soon as
To Apply: Click here