Nielsen Off Campus hiring for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA of 2020/2021 batch graduates for the role of Trainee Analyst. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Nielsen Off Campus Drive:
Company Website: global.nielsen.com
Job Role: Analyst – Data Operations
Job Location: Bengaluru
Salary: 6.4 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About The Role:
To be employed as an Analyst – Data Operations in a media evaluation and reporting setup. Get trained and execute acquired instructions to report brand exposures/iterations from sports or non-sport media content (video or images) with strict adherence to timelines
- Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) differs from department to department.
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports-related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures.
- Ability to work effectively with management and part of a team to meet targets.
- Strong attention to detail.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
- Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels and TV shows
- Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets
- Eye for detail, Logical thought process
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities
- Basic computer and keyboard skills + Basic analytical skills
How to apply for Nielsen Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here