Neil Engineering Off Campus Drive 2022 for the post of Associate Civil Engineer who have graduated from B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma can apply for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Neil Engineering Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: neilenginc.com
Job Role: Associate Civil Engineer
Qualification: B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma
Batch: 2018/ 2019/ 2020/ 2021/ 2022
Salary: ₹ 46K Per Month (Expected)
Location: New Delhi
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Roles & Responsibilities For Neil Engineering Off Campus Drive:
- Various civil designs at Land development, Site development, Energy & Power generation facilities using Autodesk AutoCAD, Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3d, Bentley MicroStation, and Open Road Designer.
- Provide a range of drawing production work including site plans, grading plans, paving plans, improvement plans for roads and rails, stormwater drainage details, erosion control plans, and other civil plans/details.
- Provide range of efforts on design and analysis of site grading, earthwork balance, storm drainage maps, sewer design, HEC RAS analysis, No-rise certifications and associated calculations, drawings, exhibits & reports.
- Use other supporting software including Bluebeam, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Office 365, Google Earth Pro.
- Demonstrate knowledge of CAD standards and best practices.
- Learn and successfully apply company, client, and project drafting standards and procedures.
- Demonstrate ability to apply formulas, principles, and practices to complete required drawings.
- Demonstrate knowledge of assigned and related disciplines.
- Coordinate drafting activities with other designers, drafters, and design disciplines.
- Successfully communicate and correspond with internal design resources.
- Execute design changes and project drawing revisions.
- Maintain CAD proficiency and work toward mastering current CAD systems.
- Travel to the other project office as required and requested to support assignments on projects and overall office needs.
- All other duties as assigned by the supervisor or stakeholders.
Ideal Profile For Neil Engineering Off Campus Drive:
- Bachelor’s degree in civil (general) engineering. with a minimum of 1.5 years related experience.
- Or Bachelor’s degree in drafting technology with a minimum of 5.0 years related experience.
- Or Diploma in civil engineering with a minimum of 3.5 years solid experience.
- Hands-on experience of Civil 3D preferred, Knowledge of AutoCAD 2D / Infraworks, Revit and 12D, bently openroad designer & Bently microstations.
- Experience using common data environment, such as Navisworks, BIM 360 etc. for coordinated model and clash detection, is preferred.
- Have excellent data manipulation abilities (MS Excel/MS Access database type packages)
- Essential English written & verbal communication.
How to Apply for Neil Engineering Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link by as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join Our Whatsapp Group: Click here