NCR Careers 2024: hiring freshers for Software Engineering Trainee. Candidates with Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About NCR Careers 2024:
Company Website: www.ncr.com
Job Role: Software Engineering Trainee
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
Salary: ₹ 5 to 10 LPA (Expected)
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
About NCR Corporation
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, healthcare, hospitality, entertainment, gaming and public sector organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
POSTION SUMMARY & KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY for NCR Careers:
The NCR AMS™ is a product which enables retailers to setup and execute omni-channel communication and promotions, provides a wide range of business services to drive the next generation shopping experience both in-store and online. Our teams develop software in a fast-paced, zero defect environment using the latest software development techniques and tools with a zeal towards customer satisfaction. AMS is a state of art product with a large variety of tech stack including very recent cutting edge technologies.
Primary responsibility is to develop high quality software solutions as a contributing member of a highly motivated team of Engineers. Should be able to understand the what goes behind the building of a complex resilient scalable enterprise products and should contribute through design and development. This individual will hold the title “Software Engineer II” with the expectation to solve complex technical challenges and assist in laying out technical roadmap.
Should have had hands on complex applications/solutions which has integrations with various components. Experience with production systems and migrating customers from legacy systems to later versions is preferred. Advanced knowledge on the best practices on enterprise applications – logging, communication, coding, testing and CI/CD pipeline is expected.
The primary solution stack technology for this position is Java with other preferred skills referred below.
Responsibilities include for NCR Careers:
- Develop high quality software which meets requirements, promotes re-use of software components, and facilitates ease of support.
- Diagnose, isolate, and implement remedies for system failures caused by errors in software code.
- Identifies and implements process improvements in Engineering practices.
- Utilize software-based system maintenance and tracking tools.
- Provide input and technical content for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training.
- Conduct unit tests, track problems, and implement changes to ensure adherence to test plan and functional/nonfunctional requirements
- Analyze, design and implement software mechanisms to improve code stability, performance, and reusability.
- Participates and leads code review sessions.
- Create high fidelity estimates of their own work efforts.
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
- May be asked to lead and advise other Engineering resources as part of project activities.
- Considered subject matter experts in their chosen field
- Participates with industry groups, stays current with technology and industry trends, disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices.
- Communicate with Solution Management and other internal teams.
- Participates in cross-functional collaboration within the organization.
- Works with developers to assist detailed problem resolution for difficult problems which are proving difficult for Lead Developers to resolve.
- Works on improving use of tools relating to AMS development/tools used
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS for NCR Careers:
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field
Must to Have for NCR Careers:
- OOPS concepts
- Very strong development experience Java; Spring framework; Spring boot
- Spring Security
- Multi-threading Concepts
- REST API development and documentation
- Unit testing with JUnits and/or BDD with Cucumber
- Messaging services, Caching – RabbitMQ or like
- Strong understanding and affinity towards building scalable and robust solutions
- Very strong understanding of SQL or PostGRSQL DB
- In depth understanding of Design Patterns and ability to design a Class Model, Data Model for a given requirement
- Strong in Debugging, Memory Leaks, Profiling, Crashes, etc
Good to Have at NCR Careers
- Hands on development experience with Linux OS
- Good understanding of NFT Performance; scalability and availability and familiarity with Tools
- Cloud Native Application Development
- Linux OS and scripting
- Should be familiar with HTTPs/SSL
- Networking concepts like how to setup and configure name servers and network interfaces Load Balancers
- Must have hands on any of the two from the following skill sets
- Docker and K8s
- Azure / GCP
- Selenium / UI automation
- ARM templates
- Deep understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent teamwork and collaboration skills
- Experience operating in an Agile environment, with a deep understanding of agile development principles.
- Familiarity with Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma Lean principles.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS for NCR Careers:
Knowledge of software development standards and protocols:
- Secured development knowledge
- DevOps for the cloud deployments
- CI/CD pipeline
- Cloud development knowledge on Azure or GCP
- Good to have domain experience of Loyalty in Retail or Hospitality space
- Experience with tools utilized in development environment:
- White source
- Scripting languages
How to Apply For NCR Careers Hiring 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for NCR Careers 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree