NatWest Group Mass hiring for Quality Analyst Intern for BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/MSc – 2020/2021/2022 batch graduates at Bangalore location. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
NatWest Group Bulk Hiring 2023 Details:
Company Website : www.natwestgroup.com
Job Role: Quality Analyst Intern
Batch: 2020/2021/2022/ 2023/ 2024
Salary: 3.2 to 7.3 LPA(Expected)
Job Location: Bangalore
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Quality Analyst Intern
- We’ll look to you to support testing activities to agreed timescales, cost and quality, to prove that solutions satisfy customer needs and business operating principles
- You’ll be supporting the delivery of testing projects, identifying impact and managing resulting change
- Joining a collaborative team, you can expect great visibility for you and your work as you work with a range of key stakeholders
- This senior analyst role is available for a period of six months
Cognizant Recruitment Drive 2023 Hiring Fresher – Non Voice
What you’ll do
This internship programme is launched with the objective of encouraging innovation by offering challenging projects and insight into a career in Technology. The primary focus will be on building technical and interpersonal skills, working on live projects, and learning from our technology experts. On successful completion of the internship, you may be absorbed as a permanent employee.
You’ll be supporting the completion of system integration, user acceptance and regression testing within release schedule deadlines, and escalating issues identified during testing to make sure adequate resolution or workaround is implemented.
You’ll be proactively identifying areas for improvement, escalating through appropriate governance routes and working with others to ensure fit for purpose, client centric solutions. We’ll look to you to provide a technical point of reference to the department on a day-to-day basis, and act as the first point of contact on key issues with associated internal and external businesses.
- Create and carry out test plans based on user stories and acceptance criteria
- Implement test scripts to evaluate the service or product’s usability, performance, dependability, and quality
- Recognise flaws in the production process
- Advise, carry out, and keep track of preventative and corrective measures to guarantee that quality assurance criteria is met
- Collect and examine statistical information
- Look into the testing process and make sure that user expectations are satisfied
- Make sure that you are adhering to quality and industry regulatory requirements
Wipro Careers Off Campus Drive 2023 Hiring For Developer | BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/MCA/BSc/BCA | Multiple Locations
The skills you’ll need
To succeed in this role, you’ll need practical experience of testing design, planning and execution, along with proven application of testing methodologies. You’ll need organisation skills, and the ability to plan and prioritise your workflow effectively. Along with an Intermediate or Final CA, ICWA, or CS, you’ll have a level 2 or 3 CFA or a level 1 or 2 FRM.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- An understanding of the systems development lifecycle
- A good understanding of the capital markets domain
- An understanding of non functional testing-load, volume, stress, security, accessibility, compatibility, penetration, and back-out
- Excellent analytical skills
- The ability to gather and interpret information from a range of different sources, and in a number of different ways
HCLTech Careers Hiring 2023 Batch Freshers For Graduate Engineer Trainee
How to Apply NatWest Group Mass Hiring 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this NatWest Group Careers Off Campus Drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & To apply : Click here