Morningstar Careers 2024: hiring freshers for Associate Software Engineer. Candidates with BS degree in engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics or equivalent practical experience are eligible to apply. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Details About Morningstar Careers 2024:
Company Website : www.morningstar.com
Job Role: Associate Software Engineer
Qualification: BS degree in engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics or equivalent practical experience
Batch: Recent Batches
Salary: ₹ 8.3 LPA (Expected)
Job Location: Navi Mumbai
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
The Role at Morningstar Careers:
As an Associate Software Engineer, you will work along with Quant Researchers, Data Scientists to support all Data engineering initiatives. This role requires exploring Microservices, Big Data and Batch Data pipelines for structured/unstructured data to help ingest massive amounts of data required for statistical, machine learning & AI model execution. This role requires interaction with business, data collections, Development teams across Data and Research. As an Associate Data Engineer, you would be keen to develop proficiency in Big data technologies and be comfortable programming in Python.
You are an individual who possesses strong technical skills, loves cloud technology, has good problem solving & consulting skills, and has an eye for picking up challenging opportunities. You also enjoy working with cross-functional technical teams on complex problems and are always looking to improve yourself and others around you.
Responsibilities for Morningstar Careers:
- Build/ Support Data Engineering pipelines leveraging massive amounts of structured, unstructured financial/non-financial data.
- Research varied cloud/ AWS Tools (Microservices, Big Data & Batch Services) for building data pipelines to ingest massive amounts of big data.
- Program Python, SQL queries to support varied data pipeline requests.
- Support/ build data-marts (SQL/NoSQL) to support various dashboarding needs.
- Interacting with cross-functional business and technical teams for Building Data Dictionaries.
- Effectively communicate with data and technical team to understand the requirement and gain the knowledge about integrating varied data types.
- Create and track issues and validate to completion.
Requirements for Morningstar Careers:
- Knowledge of programming experience in Python(Pandas/ Numpy) and OOPS principles.
- Good knowledge of SQL/NoSQL (preferred)databases.
- Knowledge of Hadoop stack is preferred (SQOOP, HDFS, Hive, Spark).
- Good knowledge of software engineering practices.
- BS degree in engineering, computer science, statistics, mathematics or equivalent practical experience
- Knowledge of AWS ecosystem (Lambda, EC2, RDS, EMR, Athena, Glue)
- Experience with UNIX/Linux including basic commands and shell scripting.
- Familiarity with mutual fund, fixed income, and equity data is a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity for the world of quantitative research
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
How to Apply For Morningstar Careers Hiring 2024?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for Morningstar Careers 2024 online by the following link as soon as possible.
Apply Link: Click here
Join our Telegram group: Click here
Follow us on Instagram: Click here
Join our Whatsapp group: Click here
Click here for TCS Interview Experiences
Click here for Capgemini Interview Experiences
|Jobs By Location
|Jobs By Batch
|Jobs By Degree