Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive 2022 hiring for Operational Risk Associate from Bachelor’s degree degree graduates from 2018/2019/2020/2021/2022 batch across India. The detailed eligibility and application procedure for are given below.
Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive 2022 Details:
Company Website: www.morganstanley.com
Job Role: Operational Risk Associate
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree
Salary: 5.3 LPA (Expected)
Location: Across India
Last Date: ASAP
Want To Get Free IT/Software Job Alerts on Telegram !! Join from here
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm’s employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries
Firm Risk Management for Morgan Stanley Off Campus Drive
Firm Risk Management (FRM) supports Morgan Stanley to achieve its business goals by partnering with business units across the Firm to realize efficient risk-adjusted returns, acting as a strategic advisor to the Board and protecting the Firm from exposure to losses as a result of credit, market, liquidity, operational, model and other risks.
Background on the Position
- 1st Line: Business Units/Infrastructure Groups – Own their operational risk & are responsible for its management
- 2nd Line: Oversight by Independent Risk Management and Control Functions – Partner with Business Units and Infrastructure Groups to anticipate, mitigate and report on operational risk
- 3rd Line: Independent Assessment by Internal Audit – Provides independent, assessment, validation and evaluation
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, cybersecurity, data science, finance, economics, business, or related fields. Advanced degree holders are also encouraged to apply.
- Minimum 3-6 years of cybersecurity, technology, information security, risk management, or related work experience. A background in consulting for the above topics is also welcome.
- Ability to carry out quantitative and qualitative data analysis, with particular emphasis on the ability to draw strategic insight from those analyses
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to engage with multiple stakeholders
- Strong project management and organization skills; ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Flexible and self-motivator
- Highly proficient in MS Office Suite (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Additional expertise in tools such as Splunk, Tableau, and other data aggregation and reporting tools a plus
- Proficient in computer network defense, software programming, technology integration, or related disciplines.
How to Apply Volkswagen Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here